Learning to Drive (feature screenplay)
- 2023 Official Selection Atlanta Women's Film Festival
- 2020 ARTemis Arts Wisdom Anthology Finalist
- Grand Prize Winner - StoryPros Awards Screenplay Contest 2013
- Quarter-Finalist - Stage 32 1st Annual Female Driven Screenwriting Contest
- Quarter Finalist - PAGE Int'l. Screenwriting Awards 2013
- The Black List Featured Script May 2015
An introverted teenage girl tries to escape her abusive home when she lies about her age and gets a summer job at a local golf course where she falls into a secret love affair with a thirty year old disgraced golf pro.
"Breathtaking, poignant, and lovely, LEARNING TO DRIVE should be a strong contender for the industry's attention and interest... A spiritual and chronological successor to nostalgic feature masterpieces like THE VIRGIN SUICIDES and ALMOST FAMOUS, LEARNING TO DRIVE is an accomplished, market-ready script .... There is a growing awareness of the fact that women comprise the majority of filmgoers; a script such as LEARNING TO DRIVE reflects so many facets of the female experiences of innocence, abuse, sexuality, and self-discovery that it would make a savvy pick for any studio looking to court this important audience."
The Black List